Board of Acupuncture and Related Techniques
The mission of the Arkansas Board of Acupuncture and Related Techniques is to benefit, educate and protect the public through regulation of licensure; development of education standards; provision of consumer information and enforcement of the Arkansas Acupuncture Practice Act, A.C.A. 17-102-101 and, when applicable, A.C.A. §§25-15-208 to 213.
ASBART is committed to the health and safety of the people of Arkansas by ensuring:
- Excellence in training and education.
- Fair and ethical standards of professional conduct.
|Jana Brady, L.Ac.||President||
1824 North Applebury Place
|Michele Fincher||Vice President||
306 Rosetta Street
|Wendy Poole||Public Member||
475 North Elkins Road
|Michael Sims||Public Member||
4541 Caddo Lane
|Dr. Michael Buffington||Ex-Officio||
429 North Vaughn Road
All board meetings are open to the public.
The Arkansas Board of Acupuncture and Related Techniques does not currently have reciprocity agreements with any other states.
- ASBART Application
- Arkansas Society of Licensed Acupucturists
- Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Alliance
- American Association of Oriental Medicine
- American Organization for Bodywork Therapies of Asia
- Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Military Member Licensure
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
|Arkansas State Board of Acupuncture Related Techniques||4815 West Markham St.
Little Rock, AR 72205-3867