Arkansas Board of Examiners in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
Announcements & Resources:
- Guidelines for Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology Routine Care Reopening.
- Are you completing the Clinical Fellowship or a recent graduate? Read this for important licensure information.
- Requests for licensure verification must be made in writing. Either submit (mail, email or fax) the appropriate state form or include complete licensee and remittance information.
- Updated Renewal Letter added to the site.
- RENEWAL AND CPE DEADLINE extended to September 30, 2020 due to Covid-19.
- RENEWAL AND CPE DEADLINE still available June 30, 2020 as an option if required by your employment.
- If you have questions regarding teletherapy, please refer to ABESPA Rules. Please know that ABESPA has no authority over billing issues, which are strictly between Provider and Payer.
- Direct supervision of SLPA’s may be accomplished via telepractice in accordance with ABESPA Rules.
The function of the Board is to examine the credentials and qualifications of Speech-Language Pathologists, Speech-Language Pathology Assistants, and Audiologists who wish to provide services to the people of Arkansas, and to issue licenses or registration to those individuals who meet the standards set forth in §17-100-101 et seq. The Board acts on behalf of consumers by handling complaints to ensure that quality speech-language pathology and audiology services are delivered to the public.
|Arkansas Board of Examiners in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology||4815 W. Markham, Slot 72
Little Rock, AR 72205-3867