ASBN - APRN Renewal On Time
This application is for nurses who wish to renew an existing Arkansas APRN license. It is NOT an application for new graduate initial licensure or endorsement of a license from another state.
The information contained herein is designed to assist you with information you need to begin the renewal application process. Read the instruction and provide all required documentation. Additional instructions are located within the online renewal system as you progress through the renewal process
1. APRN Renewal Application
- Application for renewal should be submitted prior to expiration date.
- No application is complete until all required documentation and fees are received.
2. Fee Information
- Click here for current fees.
- The accepted method of payment is with credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover).
- Verify that the charges are correct before submitting application.
- ALL FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
- License renewal fees must be received prior to the expiration date.
- You will receive a payment receipt by email which should be printed as proof of payment.
3. APRN Licensure Requirements Include:
- Current National Certification related to your area of certification, and
- Active unencumbered Arkansas RN license OR active unencumbered multistate compact RN license.
- If you have Prescriptive Authority, additional requirements include five (5) hours of pharmacotherapeutics continuing education in your area of APRN certification within the last two (2) years. Note:
a. Two (2) of the five (5) hours must contain information related to maintaining professional boundaries and the prescribing rules, regulations, and laws that apply to APRNs in Arkansas. The link to these MANDATORY courses is on the CE Broker website. To access the mandatory courses on CE Broker click here.