Radioactive Materials Program
The Arkansas Department of Health, through the Radioactive Materials Program, regulates the safe use of radioactive materials in order to protect occupationally exposed workers, the public, and the environment.
Arkansas became the sixth Agreement State on May 21, 1963. Arkansas rules must be compatible with regulations of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
- CRCPD/SCATR Source Disposal Funding Opportunity
- Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors (CRCPD)
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
- Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards of the NRC
- U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
|NRC Safety Culture Policy Statement|
|Radioactive Materials||4815 W. Markham, Slot 30
Little Rock, AR 72205