Qualified Patient Requirements
To qualify for a registry card to legally purchase medical marijuana, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Be 18 years of age or older or be a minor patient with a parent/guardian who applies as a caregiver.
- Be diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition – click here to see a list of qualifying medical conditions.
- Have the official physician written certification form.
- Be an Arkansas resident with proof of residency. (AR Driver’s License or AR State ID card).
- State law prohibits members of the Arkansas National Guard and the United States Military from obtaining a registry ID card.
Be sure to check out these Frequently Asked Questions prepared by the Arkansas Department of Health.
Please note that online applications are preferred. If you wish to apply online, click here.
Forms can be downloaded here, or to request the forms to be mailed to you call 1-833-214-8619.